Document uploaded into project - history of who did that?

General discussion of Mantis.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

Uno-Di-Noi

Document uploaded into project - history of who did that?

Post by Uno-Di-Noi »

Hello.

In the "Docs" main menu ("proj_doc_page.php"), there is date and time metadata for every uploaded file, but (at least in my installation, Mantis v.1.2.19) there is no visible info about which user uploaded those files.

Is this info recorded in the database? Can it be shown with some config option?
cas

Re: Document uploaded into project - history of who did that?

Post by cas »

it definitely is recorded in the database, just not printed.
There is no config option to display it.
You would need to adjust the proj_doc_page.php script :mrgreen: ( every time when you update Mantisbt)
Uno-Di-Noi

Post by Uno-Di-Noi »

cas wrote: 19 May 2020, 07:29 it definitely is recorded in the database, just not printed.
There is no config option to display it.
You would need to adjust the proj_doc_page.php script :mrgreen: ( every time when you update Mantisbt)
Thanks for the info. I see that column "user_id" in table "mantis_project_file_table" contains the info about what user uploaded which project file. I think it will be easy to print that translated to "username" with some of the many functions defined in "core". So problem solved.

Changing subject, and going off-topic: I see that in an Issue's History the changes in "time tracking" data are not recorded into History. Do you know why, and can this "historical" info be recorded and shown somehow?
cas

Post by cas »

Currently that is not available out of the box.